Objective / Purpose of duty: Direct Sales
Broad Role Definition
- Responsible for sales of Safety and Surveillance solutions and related technologies.
- Suspecting, prospecting for new account creation and sales closure to achieve assigned sales targets.
- Account Management- Independently map accounts and build relationships across the key stakeholders (IT, purchase, Finance) in the account.
- Understanding client requirements and positioning the appropriate solution.
- Sales planning, reporting (monthly forecast, weekly commit, pipeline development)
- Achieving key business parameters (revenues and gross margins) and payment collection.
Targeted market segments – Medium & Large Enterprises, Govt & Defense, Infrastructure
- Candidates with knowledge on Physical Security solutions like IP based Video Surveillance, Access Control ,Fire and Safety related systems.
- Knowledge /Exposure on IT Networking /WI-FI related products would be a bonus.
- Proven track record in sales & business development with large and medium organizations
- Solution selling skills with experience in selling complex IT solutions.
- Knowledge of commercial processes and bid preparations
- Excellent written and oral communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent team worker who will ensure organizational and team’s success.
- Dedicated and committed attitude towards achieving goals.
- Disciplined, punctual and well mannered.
Proficient in Excel/Word/Power Point.
Qualification: Preferred – B.E/B.Tech,Dip/Graduate
Experience: 6-8 years with at least 5 years minimum in Safety and Surveillance.